· Current seniors should make college transcript requests through the student's Naviance account. https://student.naviance.com
· Current seniors will use their Student ID# as their username and the password they have created for Naviance.
CLICK HERE for How to Request Transcripts in Naviance Video
*All other current students can request their transcripts in the Guidance Office during school hours or by emailing Mrs. McPherson at Tsmcpherson@pike.k12.in.us.
Graduates & Former Students:
· Graduates/Former students of Pike High School (2023 & earlier) should request transcripts via Parchment at http://www.parchment.com
All alumni transcript requests carry a processing fee of $4.15
Students withdrawing or transferring to a new high school:
· Parents wishing to withdraw or transfer their student should contact the school registrar (listed below).
· Official transcripts/records will be released to the new school when the withdrawal process has been completed and the new school has requested records from the registrar.
Kathy Zimmerman – Registrar for student last names A - K
Shanea Johnson – Registrar for student last names L – Z